Last Updated: April 8, 2021
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at ARRAY Alliance, Inc., doing business as ARRAY Virtual (“ARRAY Virtual”, “we”, “us”, “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
When you visit our website https://www.arraynow.com (the “Website”), and more generally, use any of our services (the “Services”, which include the Website), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We take your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the clearest way possible what information we collect, how we use it and what rights you have in relation to it. We hope you take the time to read through it carefully, as it is important. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
This privacy notice applies to all information collected through our Services (which, as described above, includes our Website).
Please read this privacy notice carefully as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
Table of Contents
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
- HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
- HOW DO WE TREAT LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES?
- WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS HAVE SPECIFIC PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
- HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE?
- HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact information (e.g., email address, phone number, mailing address)
- Disability information
- Information about your online browsing activity
- IP address
2. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information through the following methods:
- When you interact with our Website. For example, we collect your personal information when you register for our services and when you sign up for our email listserv on our Website.
- Our third party partners. We may collect personal information from third party platform services, such as Eventive and Hopin.
- Our parent organization. We may collect personal information from our parent organization, ARRAY Alliance, Inc.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services. We use your personal information to create, maintain, and manage your attendance at our “events’ via our Website.
- To improve our services. For example, we may use analytics tools to learn more about and improve user experience on our Website and our services more generally.
- Marketing purposes. We may use your personal information to promote and market our services including, but not limited to, through email, text messaging, and in-app messaging. We may also use your personal information for promotional purposes on our Website.
- To protect and further our legitimate organizational interests. For example, we may use your personal information to ensure the safety and security of our Website and our services. We may also use your personal information to protect our legal interests and enforce our legal rights.
- Compliance with our legal and regulatory obligations. We may use your personal information as required to do so by law.
- With your consent. We may use your personal information in a manner not listed above with your consent.